Sprint is trying really hard to win the race and this made them bring back their free unlimited service that is mainly targeted towards the Verizon customers. The same deal was offered by Sprint during the summer time last year and it made them witness huge growth in the revenue.
It also helped the company receiving a massive number of subscribers. During then, Sprint targeted all of their rival companies such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon etc. But this time the promotional offer is mainly designed for the Verizon customers.
The promotional offer says that ‘Stop feeling ripped off by Verizon‘ and save $900 in the first year.
Here are more details on the promotional offer by Sprint
- The Verizon customers who decide to switch over the Sprint network will be able to enjoy a full year unlimited service at free of cost.
- The plan does not require you to pay any activation fee, just buy a SIM card and that’s it.
- What Verizon customers should do is just bring the Verizon phone to the Sprint and get to keep your phone number hassle free.
- HD gaming, international roaming, HD video streaming will be enjoyed perfectly under this offer.
- The offer will be valid until January 31st, 2019.
- Once a year is been over, users will be required to pay $60 for a single line, $40 for the second line and $30 for 3-5 lines.
So, the promotional offer from Sprint is really lucrative which is designed to benefit the Verizon customers while Sprint too can add some more profit to their bottom line. Sprint has opted for a good strategy to stay at the frontline. So, let’s see if they can really become the number one carriers in the US now.