Gboard is no doubt one of the best keyboard apps for iOS and a recent update has made it even best of all especially to the iOS users. The Gboard app for iOS is updated very recently with the GIF creator tool.
It will allow iOS users to create GIF right from the keyboard.
Here are more details on the GIF creator on Gboard and how to use it.
- First, update the app from the app store and then you will notice a GIF creator option just next to the word suggestion bar.
- Users can use both the front and rear-facing camera to create GIF.
- As of now, the option is very limited and you can create either a looped or the high-speed GIFs.
- The created GIFs will be stored in the personal GIF library. So, you can have access them anytime later on.
- In order to create a GIF, tap on that icon and a new page will arrive.
- Here first select any of the camera, either the front-facing or rear camera.
- Next, select either the looped or Fast-forward move. Once done, press the ‘capture’ button.
- Once the GIF is captured, you can go ahead to add text to it. It can be added anyhow, either handwriting or doodle.
- If you are done with this, tap on the ‘send’ icon and the GIF will be copied which can be then passed to any message. That’s it.
The process is too simple and anyone can use it without any prior knowledge.
As of now, this feature of Gboard app is only available to the iOS users and it is expected to arrive on Android soon. So, if you are an Android user and use the Gboard app vastly, wait for few more days to make the messaging experience even much better.