The most popular and much-loved fighting series Super Smash Bro. Game’s next installment is due to release by the end of this year and we all are eagerly waiting for that. Nintendo has announced the game at E3 this year and again they have revealed some of the important information about the game during the June Presentation.
So, we have collected some information about the game and the details are listed here.
- The new Super Smash Bro. Ultimate game is all set to release by the end of this year on December 7, 2018.
- This is a completely new title and not any kind of expanded port of the Wii U entry.
- The game will introduce three new characters and these are Inkling, Ridley, and The first two are brand new while the third character is a clone of the existing one. Inkling can make use of several powerful weapons from Splatoon such as Splat Bomb, splat roller etc and it splatters the opponents with ink. Ridley has the ability to spew fire and can spar the opponents with his tail. However, Daisy is the clone of Lucina and Darkpit and her movement and style are entirely based on Princess Peach. Anyways, she also has some unique and different characteristics that make her apart from the Princess.
- The interesting fact is this game will be back with all the characters. And this is why this is the largest roster in the series till date that will feature almost 66 characters including everyone such as Corrin, Bayonetta, Mewtwo. The game will also have third-party characters like Cloud, Sonic, and Street Fighter’s Ryu.
- In order to play the game online, users will be required to have a Nintendo Switch online subscription. The subscription is available monthly and yearly basis both.